Schedule, Attendance, and Ticket Information
The NOJHL, Cochrane Crunch, and Tim Horton Events Centre have been approved to have fifty spectators in attendance for Cochrane Crunch games at the Tim Horton Events Centre. Games so far this month will take place on November 14th and November 21st against the Hearst Lumberjacks at the Tim Horton Events Centre and on the road in Hearst on November 15th, November 20th, and November 22nd.
The home opener on November 14th has been reserved for player’s parents and billet families. The game on November 21st will be open to fans and sponsors with all tickets being priced at $15.
- Spectators must be seated at all times
- No congregating in the lobby at any time
- Physical distancing MUST be in place between people/groups from different households
- Shouting should be kept at a minimum
- Spectators must wear masks at all times
- No “in-and-out” privileges
- Spectators can enter the building starting at 6:00 pm
- Doors will close at 6:45 pm
- There will be access to vending machines and washrooms
We look forward to seeing fans at the Tim Horton Events Centre once again.